Sustainable Home-Based Food Production
Do you want to start your own garden, but can’t sort through the maze of information out there? Have you tried to grow a garden but can’t seem to win the battle against nature? It’s time to learn how we partner with nature to produce great tasting, nutrient-dense food with no fertilizers, pesticides or chemicals – Period.
In this intensive, hands-on learning session, you will walk away with practical skills in all of the following areas and more:
- Understanding the economics and importance of growing your own food
- Preparing soil for plants to thrive without using a rototiller
- Putting microbes in the soil to work for you – so you don’t have to
- Creating compost that is teaming with life for your plants
- Making aerated compost teas and extracts for foliar and root feeding
- Planting, mulching and maintaining a weed-free garden
- Reducing/eliminating the need for irrigation
- Taking the back-breaking work out of growing food
- Using cover crops and no-till methods
- Analyzing soil life with shadow field microscopy
- Harvesting fresh vegetables year-round with simple, DIY structures
We’ve spent thousands of hours over the past ten years figuring out what works and what does not. Join us as we share the science and practical application of the principles of soil food web biology to grow the most nutrient-dense, best tasting and abundant food possible – without all the work!
If you’re just starting a garden or have had your hands in the soil for years, this session is designed to replace all the myths of the past with scientifically proven methods guaranteed to deliver real results.
Each participant/couple will receive the following for FREE:
- Vegetable plant seedlings ready for transplant ($20 value)
- Up to 10 gallons of actively aerated compost tea ($50 value)
- Free lunch – (priceless)
DATE: May6th 8AM - 5PM
$85 per person $150 per couple
**Limit: 20 participants** - due to a class limit, last minute cancellations hurt us and another person who could have signed up.
Child-care for ages 3+ will be provided for an additional $25 per child.
All other un-attended children will be put to work!
Unconditional Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, we will refund 100% of your payment.